Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So, who am I?

Who am I? I am Christine, a 14-year-old triplet, and if I could give this blog a longer name it would be called "Being A Triplet: My Crazy Quest To Have More Experiences To Make Me A Famous Author, and Make Me Unique From My Siblings."

You see, this blog is my story. It tells about my crazy life over the past few years, and how I've had the craziest, scariest adventures simply to give me experiences I would need to write a great book. Although I primarily write fantasy, I guess you could call this "my life book" in a way. You'll hear about my run-away attempt, my near-death experience with Hypothermia, my misdiagnosis living in a hospital for 1 month, and my adventure in South Africa (where I met a guy who'd lived off road-kill his whole life)!


I don't mean to give away too much yet. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment